22.11.07

Stanbul revised..

time elaborated a quiet night in dogstar... with ari for dinner... mihda in her new fur... on my way home i noticed how beautiful this star has been... It's true that we all have love-hate affairs with the city we live in. Especially if you have that type of affair with more than one places, things become complicated; corners take different shapes, you mix shops, you feel like eating fish n' chips afterhours where you only see stuffed oysters around.. But it's amazing how Istanbul can be adorable in one spot and three steps later you think "What the f... am I doing in this place? How did I ever land here?". And then you see a cute old couple holding hands and feel fine again. Last whole month has been like that. Revising my everything here. And I started loving some people more; and stop caring for some others.

No comments: